Armor Purchase Agreement
It is against Federal Law for a person convicted of a violent felony to purchase or possess body armor. Additionally, some states have laws restricting the purchase or possession of body armor. Connecticut is restricted to in-person sales, unless the sale is made to law enforcement or military personnel. Consult your local and state laws before purchasing.
By purchasing our body armor, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf of someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless A and D Outfitters for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).