Lee Precision App Reloading Press
Regular price $120 Unit price per
The Lee Precision App Reloading Press is fastest and easiest way to prepare cases and size cast bullets. The press is manufactured from a variety of materials best suited for the application. The lever or handles are made of steel and are topped with a molded power grip. The upper and lower die carriers are aluminum and the low stress items are nylon or acetal copolymer. The upper carrier rides on two centerless ground and roller burnished columns. The upper die carrier is counterbalanced by a centrally mounted coil spring. The counterbalance prevents the handle from falling and pinching a finger.
The APP is a “frameless” design with nearly all the forces going directly to the dies through the steel linkages rather than through the frame. Mounting is easy on any bench or table with no under swing. Dirty, gritty, lead-contaminated spent primers are captured in a screw-top bottle. The top carrier and base are machined to accept Lee Breech Lock bushings. The APP also uses standard press shell holders from most manufacturers. Includes one Spline drive breech lock bushing and universal type shell holder quick-change adaptor. A little over three inches of stroke allows sizing of the larger belted magnum cartridges. Automation package included, making it the world’s fastest single stage press.
- Features revolutionary case and bullet feeder
- Includes the three most popular X-press shell holders (2, 4, and 19) that work on over 60 different cartridges
- Complete with all the feed tubes, tube supports, risers, and case slider; Even includes the 22-caliber bullet feed jaws
- Top carrier and base are machined to accept Lee Breech Lock bushings
- Automation package included
- Dirty, gritty, lead-contaminated spent primers are 100 percent captured in a screw top bottle
- Photo shows mounted to Lee Reloading Stand with bin and bracket (Sold Separately)